μCollaFibR™ Additive for Bioinks and Hydrogels
$240.00 – $530.00
*Please note all prices are in US Dollars.
μCollaFibR™ Additives for Bioinks and Hydrogels – 3D Bioprinting is a promising approach for personalized tissue engineering, but the lack of mechanical durability and biological relevance of bioprinted constructs has limited their clinical viability. 3D BioFibR’s patented dry-spinning technology produces μCollaFibR™; 50 μm collagen fibers that increase the shape fidelity and biological relevance of bioprinted constructs. With excellent chemical stability and 1-2 μm diameters, μCollaFibR™ is universally compatible with bioprinting materials and modalities.
- Produced using GMP type I collagen, and resembles the structure of natural collagen fibers
- Can be resuspended in any aqueous environment, including acidic environments (pH≥2)
- Increases mechanical strength and modulus of hydrogels in extension and compression
- Improves shape retention/durability for at least 28 days in cellular constructs
- Acts as a physiologically relevant site for cell attachment within the constructs, improving cellular viability and functionality
- Improves shape fidelity without compromising bioink viscosity/printability